ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PARTNERING WITH WHTA TO MAKE EDUCATION MORE ACCESSIBLE TO RURAL / REMOTE PHYSIOTHERAPISTS?
WHTA is looking to partner with up to 50 interested physiotherapists who work / reside in regional, rural and remote areas to help increase accessibility to education and training events.
*this is not set, it is WHTA's current prediction based on member numbers and land size. Final locations will depend on applications
- New Zealand North Island: 4 sites
- New Zealand South Island: 5 sites
- Australia QLD 5 sites
- Australia NSW 5 sites
- Australia VIC 4 sites
- Australia SA 2 sites
- Australia TAS 2 sites
- Australia NT 1 site
- Australia ACT 1 site
- Australia WA 5 sites
- Hong Kong: 1 site
- Singapore: 1 site
- Ireland: 4 sites
- England: 5 sites
TO BE ELIGIBLE
You need to
- Be a WHTA Member physiotherapist who has attended at least 1 WHTA Face-to-Face Courses
- Have a venue that can accommodate at least 5 physiotherapists during training events.
- Have access to a laptop with external plug in speaker system, a data projector, and screen
- Have reliable internet access
- Be prepared to
- participate in a training event for partner sites to learn how to use the streamed webinar service
- be prepared to host any regional/rural/remote physiotherapist wishing to attend a WHTA streamed event
- receive by post and then distribute to participants course manuals, certificates of attendance etc for each event
- sign a copyright / licensing agreement stipulating that only physiotherapists who have enrolled and paid for the event will be allowed to attend, and that no videoing of content will be allowed during the presentation
- provide tea/coffee and a light morning tea for full-day events, and tea / coffee / biscuits for evening lectures.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Partner sites will receive
- A free enrolment at the streamed educational event if more than one person is attending
- 10% of all registrant fees for that site (pre-GST fee) for hosting the event
- Convenience of educational events streamed to your local area!