Note: to be eligible for ASSOCIATE Membership with WHTA you need to meet the following two criteria
1. be a Registered Health Practitioner that is not a Physiotherapist
note: Physiotherapists must register as FULL Members... CLICK HERE if you are a physiotherapist.
Medical Doctors are welcome to apply as either a FULL or ASSOCIATE member and should consider the benefits of
each type of membership before applying
All other health practitioners: to apply for associate membership:
- non-physio Australian Health Practitioners must provide their AHPRA registration number
- other countries: must be registered with their national registration board
- specific to USA: physical therapy assistants are welcome to apply for associate membership
2. be already trained in women's pelvic health (including internal examinations) and be currently working in the field.
note: as part of your application you will be asked to provide details of your previous training in women's pelvic health and
your current place of work. WHTA may verify this information with your supplied workplace website or via contact with
your provided reference.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP - Application Form (AUD$59 GST incl)
Become a WHTA Associate Member