Enrolment Information - WHTA L3 Advanced Pelvic Floor Courses
go straight to....
1. ELIGIBILITY - AUSTRALIAN PHYSIOTHERAPISTS
From 2024, to be eligible to enrol in a WHTA Level 3 Advanced Pelvic Floor Course, Australian Physiotherapists will need to have completed either
1. the WHTA Advanced POP/SUI and Advanced AOB Courses PRIOR to Dec 2023
2. the APA Women's Pelvic Health Level 2 - Part A (online modules)
2. ELIGIBILITY - NON-AUSTRALIAN PHYSIOTHERAPISTS
Overseas physiotherapists fully trained in their own country for advanced pelvic floor clinical practice are welcome to enrol.
However, therapists are advised that the WHTA Advanced Pelvic Floor Courses are written with the assumption that physiotherapists have theoretical knowledge equivalent to the WHTA / APA Women's Pelvic Health Level 2 content.
Please be advised that the WHTA / APA Level 2 online theory content is set at a very high level (to download the content please click here)
WHTA cannot take responsibility for physiotherapists who have difficulty keeping up with level 3 content who have not completed the APA/WHTA Level 2 online modules.
Whilst overseas therapists can not directly enrol in the Australian Physiotherapy Association's Level 2 content, WHTA can arrange enrolment for overseas therapists to complete the online Level 2 theory content if they wish to do so prior to enrolling in Level 3 courses..
3. PAYMENT TERMS
No Payment is required until your enrolment application is confirmed by our admin team by email (usually within 1 week of subitting application).
On acceptance into the course a 20% Deposit is required within 2 weeks to finalise your enrolment.
- this 20% is NON-REFUNDABLE and covers administrative costs associated with the course.
Final Payment (remaining 80%) is generally due 1 month before the course start date
4. ENROLMENT FORM INSTRUCTIONS
Please ensure that when filling out the enrolment application form:
1. the correct course has been selected (ensure both Title and Date of course is correct)
2. PHYSIOTHERAPISTS FIRST AND LAST NAME is included (as this will be on the certificate of completion)
3. the physiotherapists POSTAL ADDRESS is correct for delivery of manual 1 week prior to the course